Privacy and cookies Policy
Collected personal data will be processed by FiloBlu Srl, whose registered office is at Via Caltana, 116/C – 30030 Santa Maria di Sala (VE), registered with the Padua Chamber of Commerce (Camera di Commercio, Industria, Artigianato e Agricoltura, C.C.I.A.A.) under Economic and Administrative Index No. 376552 in the Company Register, Italian Fiscal Code and VAT no. 04274870288, as data controller, in order to execute the sale of the products in the website www.lamborghinistore.com and all the related activities (for example: the delivery of the purchased products, the possible exchange of them, etc.).
The treatment will take place mainly through electronic procedures (except for the shipment and the delivery of goods). Personal data will therefore be processed by both computerized and manual tools for the needed time to achieve the purposes for which they were collected. Specific security measures are taken to prevent data loss, illicit or incorrect use and unauthorized access.
The provision of data is not mandatory, however, the absence of it can make impossible to complete the purchase.
Personal data may be known and treated by:
- Companies providing services,
- Employees and consultants by FiloBlu Srl, and other societies from the same group,
which will operate as responsible or in charge of processing it, duly appointed by the holder.
The data may be transferred abroad including to non-EU countries and will not be spread for any reason.
Please note that you have the right to obtain at any time confirmation of the existence or not of your data and to know the content and origin, verify its accuracy or request its integration, updating, or correction. Moreover, you have the right to request the cancellation, transformation into anonymous form or blocking of the processed data, as well as oppose at any time the use of your data for the purposes described above. You may exercise such rights and request the list of data processors appointed by contacting FiloBlu Srl to the following email address firstname.lastname@example.org
FiloBlu's Customer Care department is available for all enquiries regarding orders, deliveries and, more generally, purchases:
Telephone: +39 041/8380065
From Monday to Friday 08:30 – 13:00 / 14:30 – 18:00
with registered office at Sant’Agata Bolognese (Bologna, Italy), Via Modena 12,
in its capacity as data controller, hereby informs you, pursuant to art. 13 of Legislative Decree 196/03 (the Italian Data Protection Law) that the personal data you provide may be acquired and used, with your specific consent, for marketing activities related to the sale of Automobili Lamborghini S.p.A. products, for the purpose, for example, of informing you concerning the products and services offered by Automobili Lamborghini S.p.A. or its promotional and marketing programmes. These marketing activities will be carried out by automated means (e.g. the dispatch of newsletters, emails and text messages) and conventional methods (e.g. mailing of paper catalogues).
Automobili Lamborghini S.p.A. will therefore use your personal data in the capacity of data controller with regard to all activities related to the marketing of Automobili Lamborghini brand products, and has appointed FiloBlu S.r.l., with registered office at Santa Maria di Sala (Venice, Italy), Via Caltana 116/C as data trustee for these specific purposes.
Personal data are used by automated and manual means for the time strictly necessary to achieve the purposes for which they were acquired.
Specific security measures are implemented to prevent the loss of data, illegal or improper use, or unauthorised access.
The provision of data is not compulsory, but failure to provide them may imply that you are unable to receive invitations, information and purchase offers.
Data may become known to and be used by:
- service provider companies;
- Automobili Lamborghini S.p.A. employees and consultants,
who shall function as data trustees or users, duly appointed by the data controller.
Personal data may be transferred abroad, even to non-EU states, but will not be publicly disclosed in any way.
Please also remember that you are entitled, at any time, to obtain confirmation as to whether or not your data are being held and to be informed of their contents and origin, check their accuracy or request their supplementation, updating or correction. You are also entitled to request the deletion, conversion into anonymous form or freezing of the data used, and in all cases to refuse to allow their use for the aforesaid purposes. The right to withhold consent to the use of your data for automated direct marketing also applies to marketing by traditional means, although you have the option of exercising this right only in part. You may exercise these rights and request the complete list of the data trustees appointed by contacting Automobili Lamborghini S.p.A. on +39 (0)41 5044501.
The following guidance on cookies, their functions and how to disable them if you so wish is provided by www.lamborghinistore.com in compliance with Directive no. 229 http://www.garanteprivacy.it/web/guest/home/docweb/-/docweb-display/docweb/3118884 issued by the Italian Personal Data Protection Authority on 8 May 2014.
Cookies are small text files which sites visited by a user send to his or her personal computer or any other mobile or other device, where they are stored to be retransmitted to the same sites the next time the user visits them.
Cookies are used for a variety of purposes: for example, to record the user’s actions and preferences (e.g. login data, language of choice, font size, other display settings, etc.) so that they do not have to be entered or selected again the next time the user visits the site or moves to a new page within it;
or for the verification of IT credentials, session monitoring and the storage of information concerning the activities of users who access a site; they may also contain a unique ID code which allows the user’s navigation within the site to be tracked for statistical or advertising purposes.
Cookies may be sent by www.lamborghinistore.com or by other sites (“third party” cookies).
Types of cookies on the www.lamborghinistore.com website and how they work
There are various types of cookies with different characteristics and functions:
- technical cookies, used for the sole purpose of transmitting a message on a digital communications network, or to the extent strictly necessary for the provision of a service specifically requested by the user. In other words, these cookies are essential for the functioning of www.lamborghinistore.com and necessary for the performance of activities you have requested. Our site includes cookies of this type;
- navigation or session cookies, used to allow login to the restricted area of www.lamborghinistore.com or for making purchases on our site. Our site includes cookies of this type;
- statistical cookies, used for the acquisition, in aggregate form, of data concerning the number of users of www.lamborghinistore.com and the pages viewed (e.g. Google AdWords, Google Analytics and ContactLab. More detailed information is available in the relative policies, which may change periodically, and which should therefore be checked regularly: http://www.google.com/policies/technologies/ads/;
Our site includes cookies of this type;
- functional cookies, which improve your navigation experience on www.lamborghinistore.com on the basis of criteria and options already selected (such as, for example, your language of choice, so that you do not have to select this option whenever you access the site, or the products chosen for purchase, so that the virtual shopping cart is retained in the memory until your next visit). Our site includes cookies of this type;
- third-party cookies, used by www.lamborghinistore.com partners to display www.lamborghinistore.com advertising banners when you are on other sites, showing you the latest products you viewed on www.lamborghinistore.com. While you are visiting www.lamborghinistore.com, these cookies are also used to show you products which might interest you or similar to those you have viewed previously, on the basis of your browsing history. The use of these cookies does not imply the use of personal data, but it may allow connection to your computer or other devices and track the data saved: these cookies connect to the browser installed on your computer or other devices installed when visiting www.lamborghinistore.com;
- profiling cookies, used to create user profiles in order to send advertising messages in line with the preferences demonstrated by the user when browsing the web. Our site contains third-party cookies which access users’ data at the aggregate level only. For more detailed information, the following are the links to these third parties’ privacy policies and consent forms, which may change periodically, and which should therefore be checked regularly:
http://www.google.com/intl/it/policies/technologies/ads/; http://www.google.com/intl/it/policies/privacy/ .
All the types of cookies referred to above may persist on your computer or mobile device for varying periods of time depending on their function.
The cookies stored on your computer or mobile device cannot be used to recall any data from your hard disk, to transmit computer viruses, to identify and use your email address, or for any other purposes different from those described above.
How to change your cookie settings
You can set and manage your cookie preferences at any time, choosing which cookies to authorise, block or delete, completely or in part, by means of the settings of your browser (i.e. the program you use to navigate the web).
The paths for access to the cookie management functions on the various browsers are:
Internet Explorer: http://windows.microsoft.com/it-it/windows7/block-enable-or-allow-cookies
For further information and details about the various types of cookies, how they operate and their characteristics, we suggest you visit the following free-access sites, unrelated to www.lamborghinistore.com:
www.AllAboutCookies.org and www.youronlinechoices.com.
To disable statistical cookies and prevent Google Analytics from acquiring data about your browsing habits, you can download the additional component for your browser for disabling Google Analytics: tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout.
We will conserve your cookie preferences by means of a special technical cookie.
Please note that totally or partially blocking or deleting:
- technical cookies, might mean you are unable to use our website, view its contents and use the relative services;
- functional cookies, might mean that some of the site’s services or functions are not available or do not work properly, forcing you to modify some data or preferences, or enter them manually, whenever you visit the site;
- the other cookies present (statistical and profiling) will not affect the functioning of the site.